The DHX Experience
The DHX Experience integrates kids/tween/family skills development and content creation into CFC’s existing film, TV, music and acting programs, engaging more than 40 screen-based entertainment industry professionals a year, comprised of CFC residents and select CFC alumni, by introducing them to the family/kids market through in-depth workshops, bootcamps and practical exercises.
Over the next four years, The DHX Experience will ensure that CFC talent coming through our film, TV, acting and music programs will:
- Be exposed to the opportunities that exist in the kids/tween/family marketplace
- Explore different creative processes and best practices for kids/tween/family content creation
- Foster the development of new projects destined for the kids/tween/family marketplace
- Broker new creative and business opportunities
- Offer access to key industry professionals, mentors and creative leaders in the kids/tween/family space
The DHX Experience is primarily aimed at developing skills and talent across the CFC’s core training programs, but also extends its offerings to help develop British Columbia-based acting talent through voice for animation workshops and a kids/tween/family showrunner bootcamp.
For any additional questions concerning The DHX Experience, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
ACCESSIBILITY FOR ONTARIANS WITH DISABILITIES ACT
The CFC is committed to providing accessible practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodation at any stage of the application process or have any questions regarding appropriate accommodations please contact Deborah Fallows, CHRO, at:email@example.com.